PR experts who spend time downplaying the value of social media should spend at least as much time thinking about declining newspaper readership and the aging demographics of those who read papers.
I travel a lot. I don't have kids and wonder if I've made a mistake. Since I was a kid, surfing has been the one constant in my life, and I swim and mountain bike to train for surfing. I love to read but can't find the time to read as much as I'd like. I wonder if there are ways to simplify my busy life. I think about how to end extreme poverty in the world. I think about what's going to happen to our climate in 20 or 50 years. I wonder what price America will pay for its de-emphasis on education. I think about how - and why - 24-hour cable news became 24-hour cable opinion. I wonder about the effect that narcissism will have on the future of our country. I wonder...
No comments:
Post a Comment